CNC Machining at Sanji Industries offers a variety of precision machining capabilities to fulfill the requirements of a diverse customer base. From automotive and aerospace to electronics, Sanji has the appropriate experience and service attitude to furnish customer satisfaction. Sanji dedicates the same intensity and high standards to each project, whether it is one-of-a-kind or a continual supply program.
All standard machining processes are performed such as milling, drilling, boring, grinding, and turning. Tieniuadditionally offers specialization in double disc grinding and laser welding. Equipped with CNC turning centers and CNC machining centers for both horizontal and vertical requirements,Sanji is fully outfitted to meet the most demanding specifications with accuracy and cost effectiveness.
Sanji maintains a thorough production facility, as well as the understanding of the entire manufacturing process. This enables the accurate production of complex components that have often proven too difficult for the competition.Tieniu supplies the customer with the satisfaction that the job is done right.
Specific CNC Machining Capabilities:
- Machining Lengths to 40 Inches
- (X- 40 Inches / Y- 20 Inches / Z- 16 Inches)
- Spindle Speeds to 20,000 RPM
- Tool Magazines to 80 Tools
- Hard Milling, Rockwell Hardness into the 60's C-Scale
- 3D High Speed Machining Capabilities
- Automatic Pallet Changers
- Full 5th Axis Capabilities
- Repeatability +/- .0002 of an Inch
- High Pressure Coolant systems
- Full range of materials can be machined:
- Stainless steel
- Soft magnetic steel
- Tool Steels A2, M2, D2